Looking for Free Download Genesis Framework 2.4? Yes, StudioPress has released Genesis 2.4 yesterday. Many new features have been added in this release, and also some bugs fixes and unused codes have been removed. Below in the article, I am sharing the complete change log.
No doubt Genesis is the best WordPress framework so far. But yes, it is costly for a starter blogger like you and me 😛 Though we can search for such things for free, and eventually end-up downloading some virus/malware. So, to help myself and other bloggers like me, in getting premium and costly things for blogging, like the Genesis framework, other premium themes, plugins etc. I get them from various sources and share them. In of my previous post, I shared Genesis framework 2.3.1. Now I am going to share with you, the latest Genesis framework (worth $60 approx.) for free 🙂
Here is the official change log for Genesis 2.4.2
[2.4.2] – 2016-09-28
- Added or corrected lots of inline documentation.
phpcs.xmlfile for code standards testing.
- Added identifying classes to featured posts’ “More Posts” section title and list.
$titleto the passed arguments of the
- Added new features to the Markup API, allowing for open and close arguments, passing content, and new filters.
js-superfishclass to all menus that support it.
- Added missing “to” in
genesis_prev_next_post_nav()‘s comment header.
- Added new functions that handle the logic for meta and favicon markup, and amended existing output functions to use them.
- Changed URLs for gravatars on the “What’s New” page to use HTTPS.
- Corrected typo on SEO settings screen.
- Changed Featured Post widget to use placeholder instead of default value for number of posts to show.
CHANGELOG.mdwith release notes going back to 1.6.0.
- Changed CPT archive intro setting to use
- Changed some code and all documentation to better match WordPress coding standards.
h1elements outside the form on admin settings pages.
- Changed Featured Post entry header to display wrapper even when only byline is showing.
- Changed heading on the import/export admin page to
- Extracted XHTML from Genesis output, and added it back in with new Markup API filters if HTML5 is not supported.
- Moved SEO tooltips to Help tab on post editor screen.
- Changed to use of time constants in update check transients.
- Changed sitemap to hide Posts-related sections if the site has no Posts.
Genesis_Admin::create()to do return checks earlier.
genesis_setuphook. Possible breaking change, in order to ensure compatibility with WordPress 4.7+.
- Removed colons from labels on settings screens.
- Removed errant
$in the URL used in the “parent theme active” admin notice.
- Removed unused global for Admin Readme class.
- Removed dead code in two post shortcode callback functions.
- Removed unused parameters in
Hope this will be a helpful article for you, where you can download the latest Genesis WordPress framework 2.4 completely free. There is no virus/malware guarantee!! Do share with others, and help them. At last, sharing is caring 🙂
- How to download Genesis framework 2.4 free
- Genesis wordpress framework 2.4 free download
- Genesis 2.4 changelog
- What’s new in Genesis 2.4
- Free Download Genesis Framework 2.4